Tuesday, January 5, 2010

YAH!!! 2010

Wow, I cannot believe all the Holidays are over, they went by so fast and I hate that there over! I absolutely love Christmas. We had a great Christmas as a family in Wyoming, it snowed like crazy so we stayed an extra day. I have never seen so much snow in my life, it was so beautiful! I love snow and winter! We got to spend a whole day playing cards and telling stories. There is something about my Grandparents house, you just feel love and warmth its by far one of my favorite places in the world. I was back home for New Years and I got to spend midnight with my very best friend ever which I loved! This last week I am home I will just be enjoying time with my family and friends and my amazing little dogs Soda Pop and Rowdy! I miss them so much when I am away in Nashville, I can't wait to be back and keep working! I am so excited to write some really great songs next week! How was everybody's holiday??

No comments:

Post a Comment