Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW!

NOW Nashville this is snow! I am feeling very blessed and lucky today. We are having a snow storm here and its so fun! I went to church yesterday morning at Brentwood Baptist. It is such a HUGE Church, I have never seen anything like it but the music is so beautiful and there is always a good message. Then Alison (my roommate, if you didn't know)and I headed to HOT YOGA. Let me just say it is one of the hardest things I have ever done!! We had our first class Saturday and we thought it was hard but the 2nd day was even harder! We are gonna keep going get all toned up after the holidays.

I am heading Houston tomorrow!! I am singing for Mary Kay National Sales Director Jan Harris! I am so excited! I love singing for my Mary Kay family, they are so supportive and loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment