Thursday, February 3, 2011

Summer Tour

Once again I have waited a whole month to update my blog!! I swear time is going by way to fast!! Its chilly here in Nashville today and our heat bill keeps getting more expensive so we are wearing layers here! Weird how much you think about turning up the heat when your paying the bills, I never thought about it at my parents house, I will now! HAHA!!

Anywho, what I wanted to talk about today is the possibility of a Summer Tour for me! We are working on booking as many shows and fairs in the Midwest that we can! I do not to get to perform as much as I would like here in Nashville and I would absolutely love coming home and performing for all my fans there!! The best day of my life is still the day I opened for Emerson Drive at the Keith County Fair. I knew that day it was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life! SO I am looking forward to hopefully a whole summer of shows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment